Our Seasonal Summer Food Pairing Menu by Executive Chef Nathan Pauley and General Manager Cait Moorhead are teaming up to bring seasonal flavors to the next level. This pairings theme will be “Slow Dancing in a Street Fair” where typical street fair flavors are turned on their head and reimagined. The four-course menu is shown in detail below and is $75 per person, which includes tax and gratuity. Reservations are required through our ticketing system available on Purple Pass. The event is Sunday, August 13th and begins at 6pm.
- (Poutine) Summer Squash, Fresh Mozzarella, Black Truffle, Farm Egg, Herbs
Squash Fries, House made Truffled Burrata, Herb Jus, Cured Egg Yolk.
- (Lemonade) Brockman’s Gin, blueberry& ginger marmalade, Cynar, lemon, mint, Oberon Float
- (Sausage and Peppers) Lamb, Nightshades, Sorrel
Merguez Stuffed Piquillo Peppers, Charred Eggplant Soubise, Marinated Sungold Tomatoes and Sorrel.
- (Watermelon Juice) Smith & Cross Rum, sorrel, rosemary, sage, watermelon, lime, amaro
- (Bacon Wrapped Turkey Leg) Turkey, Pork Belly, bitter greens
Turkey Porchetta of Turkey Breast and Cornbread Farce, Turkey Sausage, Wrapped in Pork Belly.
- (Grilled Corn) Tom Kat Barr Hill, Averell, blackberry & grilled sweet corn purée, bitters
Orange egg cream float