Another amazing large party option at The Winslow is our Communal High Top area. This area is on the right side of our middle section and consists of three large tables. Each of these high-top tables can seat up to 9 guests and can be a good home base for upwards of 12 guests. The minimum spend for each communal high top is $300. (The minimum spend for the entire space would be $900)
I also highly recommend our Banquette Seating Section. The area is on the left side of our middle section and seats up to 20 people. This section is lined with booths and lower seating which makes it ideal for dinner parties. The minimum for the area is also $300. For larger groups, looking for more floor space to gather, we can add the middle pillar seating section for an additional minimum of $300. The entire space can hold upwards of 30-35 guests and would be stanchioned off from the Communal High Top area so no other customers would be in your space. (The minimum spend for the entire space would be $600)
There is also an independent communal high top located in our Nook Area. This space is separate but has the same booking requirements as a single communal high top and is great for a group of 10-15 guests.
To confirm all reservations:
- We require credit card information.
- We do not charge a rental fee for any of our spaces, we just ask that you meet the minimum spends listed above.
- There will be no charge to the credit card used to reserve unless you cancel the reservation within 5 days of the reserved date or do not meet the minimum spend requirements.
The cancellation fees are as follows:
- The Back Room: $150
- Communal High Top Area: $50 per table ($150 for the full space)
- Nook Area: $50
- Banquette and Middle Pillar Section: $100.
- The minimum spend requirements for any space do not have to be on one check and any food or drink items you or your guests purchase goes towards them.
- Gratuity is added to all large groups of 6 or more, whether this be on one check or separate tabs.
- There is a 3.8% fee on all credit and debit card transactions.
- As an incentive to our customers, we provide a 3.8% cash discount on cash purchases.
All confirmed reservations are allocated the space for 3 hours. If you would like to stay longer, please let us know in advance so we can try to accommodate you elsewhere in the restaurant.
Please be advised if you are booking on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night to inform your guests that if they come late for your reservation there may be a wait outside due to us being at capacity.
Please find our party packages and photos of our space attached. For the party food options, we do request at least a 72 hour notice for ordering, as our chef has to specialty order those ingredients.
Feel free to decorate! All we ask is no glitter or confetti, and nothing gets stuck to the wallpaper in the back room. Other than that– the more the merrier! Cake or cupcakes are also welcome, but these are the only outside food or drink products we allow. There is a $15 flat cake fee.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me, otherwise please fill out the form completely below.