60 million people play fantasy sports. If you’re not one of them, you should be! Grab your friends, draft your favorite players and watch your favorite sport in a whole new light at one of NYC’s best fantasy draft party locations.
Whether you are a veteran fantasy GM or have never played before you will have a great time bringing your group together for this friendly competition. Start by planning the Ultimate Fantasy Draft Party in NYC at The Winslow!
Where Can I Host a Fantasy Draft Party?
Why The Winslow for Fantasy Draft Parties in NYC?
The Winslow is the ultimate fantasy draft party location offering fantastic public, semi-private and private spaces for you to hold the best fantasy draft party ever. Spaces include:
- The Back Room: a great semi-private space that seats up to 20 guests comfortably
- Communal High Top: a private space that can accommodate up to 50 people
- The Nook: perfect space for a small group of 10 to 12 people
The Winslow is also the perfect sports bar with just the right atmosphere to hang out at the bar and do your draft in a more laid back environment. This is perfect for slower times or days of the week.
How Do I Make My Fantasy Draft More Fun?
Looking for fantasy draft party ideas? The Winslow is more than just a great fantasy draft party location. The Winslow offers everything you need to make your fantasy draft party the best ever.
Fantasy Draft Party Ideas
- Make your draft real: Let your Commissioner read the picks, keep time diligently and get serious about your draft.
- Have a theme: Team themes are always fun, but if everyone doesn’t agree, you could always opt for a theme cocktail or signature shot.
- Invite everyone: Pick a day when everyone can come. The more people you have , the more fun it will be.
- Opt for a Legacy League: It’s fun to keep it going year after year with many of the same people. Plus having keepers makes for a whole new level of strategy in fantasy sports leagues.
- Keep it diplomatic: Remember it is best to have all the team managers vote on everything rather than a commissioner deciding as sometimes that can cause needless arguments.