60 million people play fantasy sports. If you’re not one of them, you should be! Grab your friends, draft your favorite players and watch your favorite sport in a whole new light at one of NYC’s best fantasy draft party locations.
Whether you are a veteran fantasy GM or have never played before you will have a great time bringing your group together for this friendly competition. Start by planning the Ultimate Fantasy Draft Party in NYC at The Winslow!
Where Can I Host a Fantasy Draft Party?
The thing that always makes or breaks any party is where you have it.
If you are looking for the best in fantasy draft party locations in New York, New York, nothing beats The Winslow. This is the perfect venue for all of your fantasy draft parties:
- Fantasy Football
- College Fantasy Football
- Fantasy Baseball
- Fantasy Basketball
- Fantasy Hockey
Why The Winslow for Fantasy Draft Parties in NYC?
The Winslow is the ultimate fantasy draft party location offering fantastic public, semi-private and private spaces for you to hold the best fantasy draft party ever. Spaces include:
- The Back Room: a great semi-private space that seats up to 20 guests comfortably
- Communal High Top: a private space that can accommodate up to 50 people
- The Nook: perfect space for a small group of 10 to 12 people
The Winslow is also the perfect sports bar with just the right atmosphere to hang out at the bar and do your draft in a more laid back environment. This is perfect for slower times or days of the week.
How Do I Make My Fantasy Draft More Fun?
Looking for fantasy draft party ideas? The Winslow is more than just a great fantasy draft party location. The Winslow offers everything you need to make your fantasy draft party the best ever.
Any party needs to have great party food. The Winslow has you covered. From outstanding brioche sliders to the best tea sandwiches in the city, your guests will fall in love with our finger foods. Mini pot pies, skewers, crostinis and bites available. Check out our new Party Foods Menu!
Great drinks are the life of the party. You wouldn’t want to have a f
Fantasy football draft or a fantasy basketball draft without a few good drinks would you?
The Winslow is a gin bar at heart and can pour you the best gin and tonic you have ever tasted. They also have lots of other mixed drinks and beer to choose from. Ask one of the knowledgeable bartenders if you would like a recommendation.
Set Up a Draft Board
The staff at the Winslow is more than happy to help you decorate your space, set up your draft board, or fly your team colors in your area. Just let us know what kind of ideas you have and we can work with you to bring your fun ideas to life.
Fantasy Draft Party Ideas
- Make your draft real: Let your Commissioner read the picks, keep time diligently and get serious about your draft.
- Have a theme: Team themes are always fun, but if everyone doesn’t agree, you could always opt for a theme cocktail or signature shot.
- Invite everyone: Pick a day when everyone can come. The more people you have , the more fun it will be.
- Opt for a Legacy League: It’s fun to keep it going year after year with many of the same people. Plus having keepers makes for a whole new level of strategy in fantasy sports leagues.
- Keep it diplomatic: Remember it is best to have all the team managers vote on everything rather than a commissioner deciding as sometimes that can cause needless arguments.